SFB Wealth Management offers both Universal and Variable Whole Life Insurance. You can choose the term and amount that insurance is just right for you.
Variable Universal Life insurance (VUL) provides tax-deferred growth with the bonus of permanent life insurance protection. A primary purpose of life insurance is to provide for dependents at the death of a primary wage earner paying for everyday needs, the home mortgage, or education of family members.
- Owner controls money and chooses from multiple investment options.
- No pre-591/2 restrictions on withdrawals.
- Tax-deferred accumulation with tax-free withdrawals.
- Self-completing in the event of death.
- Accumulation value generally not considered an asset when applying for financial aid.
- Typically 10-year minimum time horizon for withdrawals.
- Minimum funding requirements.
- Must be insurable.
- Underwriting requirements must be met.
The advantages of whole life insurance are guaranteed death benefits, guaranteed cash values, fixed, predictable annual premiums and mortality and expense charges that will not reduce the cash value of the policy.
Both the universal life insurance policy and the variable whole life insurance policy include a cash value.